5th January 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?

My daughter had appeared in 10th std. cbse examination &result is expected soon. She wants to pursue her career in medical.As parent, I am looking for the best option of residential cbse school for girls in Bhubneshwar with best facilities ,good food & school faculty for 11th &12th std.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  2. List of residential schools in Bhubaneswar providing good facility for girls?
  3. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  4. Best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Residential CBSE school in Bangalore offering JEE training and hygienic facility?
  6. Which is the best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  8. Names of some standard residential school in Bhubaneshwar to get admission in class VIII?
  9. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  10. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
  11. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  12. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  13. List of few CBSE residential schools for 12th in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  15. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  16. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  17. How to join a good CBSE residential school in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th standard after studying in 10th standard?
9th January 2014, 05:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?

It is an indeed critical moment for your ward. If you are planning to admit her in a residential school in Bhubaneswar then you need to be doubly sure about the facilities. The city has some CBSE affiliated schools which may serve the purpose. Times Scholars Gurukul in Khandagiri, Sainik School, Odm School Of Human Excellence and St Xaviers International School are some of the bets schools.
21st May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hi...! i am priyanka. i am totally confused regarding my 11th admission... i want a good college but in 10th my CGPA was 8.8, i want good college in nagpur... plz suggest me..
3rd January 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is appearing for 10th CBSE and wants to pursue 11th Std in a residential school at Bangalore. She wants to enter Medicine stream
26th November 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to join my daughter in cbse residential AIPMT integrated course in 11th std. so please suggest me which college best in Bangalore or Karnataka?

S.N.Dass
5th June 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is passing 10 CBSE in 9.8 CGPA marks & wants to pursue 11th std in a residential school at Bhubaneswar.
12th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

My daughter in 10th std, next year i want to send her to a residential school at Coimbatore, please advise name of the schools
29th August 2022, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Now my daughter study in class 10th Next year she joined class 11 th. Please advice me which residential school is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?