28th January 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma equivalent to 12th?

dear sir,i have done a polytechnic diploma in 3 years in computer science,sir my diploma is equivalent to the 12 .if it is equal to 12 then i suitable for filling the post which is filling through 12,

THANKYOU SIR

23rd February 2014, 08:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Diploma equivalent to 12th?

“Diploma is more than Equivalent to 12th class”.So you no need to worry at all.Because the candidates with 12th qualification apply for ,the same you can apply for those jobs with the Diploma Qualification.You are with the specialized subject qualification.So you are more and more qualified when compared to the 12th qualification.

You can apply for the jobs,which offers with the 12th qualification.So you are welcome and eligible to appear for the examinations and job types offering with the 12th qualification.You can apply for the Banking sector,Indian Railways,Public service commisions,and more.So you no need to worry,apply for the examinations with the Diploma qualification.

As far as I am concerned,you try to complete the Graduation.so that your Bachelor degree offers more and more opportunities with a good salary.That too as you are with the Diploma qualification from a computer science stream you no need to worry for further more career opportunities.You can apply and find more and more job opportunities in the Information Technology Sector.

For that you must have good command over the Programming languages such as C,C++,Java,Oracle,Data Structures and more.Even with the Bachelor degree you can there by go for the Masters Degree.You can even find your employment in the Multinational companies.You can find your roles such as System analyst,IT Consultant,Games Developer,Database Administrator,Multimedia Programmer,System developer,Network engineer,Information systems manager,IT Sales professional,Technical Author,IT Trainer and more.
13th September 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in electronics and communication engineering is I eligible for like intermediate jobs
14th June 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am done 10th in CBSE board. Sir, which is good for my future? "polytechnic study or 12 th study".
21st July 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 years diploma in civil engineering, and i would like to apply for the job eligible for class 12 and above, so am i eligible for that?
22nd July 2017, 06:58 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,i have done a polytechnic diploma in 3 years in computer science,sir my diploma is equivalent to the 12 .if it is equal to 12 then i suitable for filling the post which is filling through 12,

THANKYOU SIR

Yes, diploma is equivalent to 12th because after diploma if you want to further carry out your studies then you have to apply for the bachelors degree.

:-In bachelor degree candidate with diploma can enter through lateral entry scheme in which four year of degree is reduced to 3 years that means the candidate with diploma can continuous studies from second year no need to do first year. Where as candidate want to apply for the bachelors after 12th have to do degree in 4 years.

:- The diploma holder can apply for the job offered for 12th or equivalent studies but a candidate with 12th can not apply for the job offered for diploma holder.

:- Candidate have more job options after diploma then the job options after 12th.

So no need to worry diploma is more valuable then 12th but equivalent in case you want to go for higher education.
14th February 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

My daughter had passed Diploma and BE with Distinction in Computer Eng.after 10 but for Clerical post in Central govt they are compulsory asking for 12 passed cert. What can she do. Sir please suggest
28th July 2022, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done Diploma Home science after 10th is it equivalent to 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?