28th January 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?

sirmadam i m doing msc envi sci i want to do phd,
minimum percentage criteria in msc
so in rajasthan for which collage i apply
and how much i have to score in msc
and which exam i have to give for phd entrance for any collages rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for B.Ed in Rajasthan
  3. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan
  5. How to apply for Ph.D in HR from Rajasthan? What is the syllabus?
  6. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in human physiology after B.Com from MDS university Rajasthan?
  8. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  9. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  10. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  11. List of the B.Tech colleges providing B.Tech degree in 2 years in Rajasthan or nearby?
  12. How to get admission in govt college of Rajasthan through AIEEE?
  13. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  14. Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?
  15. Rajasthan state students can apply in Rajasthan engineering college through AIEEE?
  16. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  17. What is the minimum percentage required for M.Com in Rajasthan university
  18. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
15th April 2016, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?

You should try to score above 55% marks in M.Sc degree if you are a general category candidate. For reserved category 5% relaxation in marks is already available for Ph.D admission in India.

You can try to apply in various universities in Rajasthan like Central University of Rajasthan, BITS Pilani and Jaipur University. Try to clear exams like NET/SET in your subject to have more chances of admission in a top university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?