7th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

NET JRF eligibility and placement?

hi sir this is harish diong bpharm final yr am i eligible for NET and if a person is awarded with CSIR JFR the CSIR would place him or he has to apply on his own to research institute kindly mail me [email protected]

10th March 2014, 07:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: NET JRF eligibility and placement?

I am really regret to say this,you are NOT eligible to apply for the N.E.T(National Eligibility Test) examination conducted by the University Grants Commission.Because to be eligible for CSIR NET Examination the minimum qualification that you must have is minimum of Post Graduation from a recognized university.So as you are still only with the Bachelors degree you are not eligible to appear for the exam.The candidates with M.Sc or its equivalent degree are eligible for the CSIR NET examination having minimum of 55% marks aggregate in your academics for the General candidates.If it is for the SC/ST candidates then the percentage would be required is 50% of marks.

To be eligible for the JRF(Junior Research Fellow) the maximum must not exceed more than 28 years.And based on the score you gain in the N.E.T examination you will get the stream and research area.So right now with the bachelor degree you are not eligible.Apart from these,as you are with the B.Pharmacy graduation degree you may find employment in the following areas.

You may find your career in Government sector,Job resources,Universities,Industries,Medical shops and more.Even in the Pharmaceutical industry you can find career in Production management,Analytical R&D,Quality Assurance,Sales & Marketing,Consultancy,Medical transcription,Packaging development,Consultancy and more departments.
13th January 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET JRF eligibility and placement?

This is pavithra doing btech biotechnology final. Am I eligible to write csir net? If yes means what I have to do future and where do I get the placement? Is there need to do masters? Kindly please mail me. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?