28th January 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Who are already enrolled in Ph.D are eligible for JRF scholarships? How far JRF would be beneficial?

Respected sir,

I want to know about that the candidates who are already enrolled in Ph.D. , are eligible for JRF scholorships.If the student has cleared the NET wiht JRF , how it would be beneficial for him/her to get the benefit of JRF.And what other benefits are there for the Ph.D. candidates holding JRF in between the Ph.D. course.

Sincere;y,
Ms. Shma
[email protected]

5th August 2016, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who are already enrolled in Ph.D are eligible for JRF scholarships? How far JRF would be beneficial?

Yes, you can apply for JRF positions if your age is according to the eligibility criteria. NET JRF score is definitely valid for seeking JRF position for various government funded research projects.
Just look for notifications and apply accordingly. JRF experience can help you get research experience which can add to your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?