9th February 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Any chance in B.Ed in distance mode after scoring 50% marks in graduation

please innform me , below 50% marks in gradguation,could i chance in B.ped , affilated university in distance mode?

15th August 2015, 10:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance in B.Ed in distance mode after scoring 50% marks in graduation

Yes, you are eligible for the bachelor of education in distance mode from any affiliated university after scoring 50% marks in graduation because the eligibility criteria for the bachelor of education is:

Candidate should have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

Minimum percentage of marks required to do bachelor of education is 50% marks in bachelor's degree in any discipline.

Since you have 50% marks, you can do bachelor of education from any recognized university of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?