16th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?

hello.......I have completed my graduation from delhi university with 45% marks..I am also persuing post graduation in english from Himachal pradesh university,ICDEOL...I want to make my career in Teaching....I want to do B.ed programe from distance mode/corresspondence......In the most of the Distance education universities the eligiblity criteria for B.ed is graduation plus 2,3,or 5 yrs experience of teaching from recognized school.....I dn't have teaching experience as yet.....that means I wont be able to do this course........I can't apply B.ed full time regular course because i dn't have 50% in graduation.....thats why I want to do it from corresspondence.....but in distance mode they are demanding teaching.....I am quite confused what to do........could you pls suggest me .....what to do....? suggest me some distance education universities who offer B.ed programe without demanding teaching experience......

Plz answer to my query....

I'll be very greatful.....

Thanks.....

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  5. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  6. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  8. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Universities offering valid distance B.Ed degree? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to give the test of M.Ed from IGNOU?
  11. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  12. Can I do B.ed through distance education? I have finished my MSc and have teaching experience
  13. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  14. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  15. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  16. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  17. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  18. Required percentage in BA for getting admission to B.Ed course?
31st December 2011, 09:39 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?

there are several universities providing B.Ed through Distance Education..
but you fulfill eligible criteria
1.you must finish your UG with minimum of 50% marks,
2.then only you eligible to apply for the entrance exam
3.Entrance exam based on your major
* if you have marks less than 50% then better you can join Another UG program in your major, after finishing UG applying for B.Ed

* and experience also needed

according to the university, rules will be changed

All The Best VMS
15th January 2012, 07:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello.......I have completed my graduation from delhi university with 45% marks..I am also persuing post graduation in english from Himachal pradesh university,ICDEOL...I want to make my career in Teaching....I want to do B.ed programe from distance mode/corresspondence......In the most of the Distance education universities the eligiblity criteria for B.ed is graduation plus 2,3,or 5 yrs experience of teaching from recognized school.....I dn't have teaching experience as yet.....that means I wont be able to do this course........I can't apply B.ed full time regular course because i dn't have 50% in graduation.....thats why I want to do it from corresspondence.....but in distance mode they are demanding teaching.....I am quite confused what to do........could you pls suggest me .....what to do....? suggest me some distance education universities who offer B.ed programe without demanding teaching experience......

Plz answer to my query....

I'll be very greatful.....

Thanks.....

Some university offering B.Ed through distance education are:-

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University
U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Uttaranchal Open University
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
Yashwant Rao Chavan Open University

GOOD LUCK!
10th March 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?

I started my teaching career in abroad in international school .I have 5 years experience. At present I am in India and not working. Am I eligible to apply in IGNOU?
25th May 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b. ed from open University, and don't have teaching experience. I want to do it from Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?