16th February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?

hello
I am Himanshu Dhol from india ,i got 65% marks in bachelors ,i want to pursue masters in fluid dynamics ,what the minimum eligibility criteria and requirement to get admissions in top universities in germany is there any scholarship available for the same

Thanks,

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  4. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  6. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  7. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  8. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  9. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  10. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  11. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  12. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  15. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  16. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  17. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
21st September 2016, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?

Most of the reputed universities abroad consider GRE score for giving admission in post graduation and research programs in science field. So, make sure that you have got good score in GRE before applying.

Also, make sure that you have qualified IELTS/TOEFL with a minimum standard score according to the university guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?