16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?

I have completed my post diploma in plastics mold design from central institute of plastics engineering and technology from Hyderabad India. I want to study masters what is the eligibility or minimum qualification yo do masters in Germany???

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  7. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany? -- [New]
  8. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  9. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  10. What are the qualifications required for Ph.D? How to apply for Ph.D?
  11. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  12. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  13. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  15. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  18. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
16th March 2014, 09:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue your higher studies,i.e, MS degree course in Germany. Germany is one of the popular education centers of the world because of the good standard of education along with cheaper education as compared to other countries.

In order to pursue MS degree course in Germany, the primary criteria is you should have done graduation. SO complete your graduation with good grades. This is because all the German universities also consider the scores of graduation for admission in MS course. Apart from this, you need to score well in GRE and IELTS. Having knowledge of German Language is an added advantage.
13th March 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?

Can I study b.tech petroleum engineering after completion of my diploma in plastic mould technology plz help mee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?