30th November 2011, 10:44 AM
rach_labh2812

Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?

hi there,

please give me information about masters in germany. I am engineering graduate and trying to find out about the education in germany. Please let me know about the universities and subjects available for the masters.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  2. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  3. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  4. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany? -- [New]
  6. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  7. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  8. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  11. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  12. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  14. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  15. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  16. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
30th August 2012, 02:17 AM
Salmankhn793

Default Re: Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?

Hello user,

First some imformation about Masters in Germany:

Germany offers a diverse range of educational opportunities to earn a Master in Germany degree. They range from small and private to large and public universities with competitive and specialized programs in many different areas of study. Some popular subjects for a Master in Germany are communications, logistics, law, business, computer science, international affairs, and architecture. Program lengths for a Master in Germany vary depending on the program and if the student chooses full orpart-time studies, with online programs also available.

Now some courses for Msaters in Germany:

1)Master of Science (MSc) in Management
K¨¹hne Logistics University - THE KLU
Campus
City: Hamburg
Full time: Yes
Duration: 2 years
An innovative Master of Sciene (M.Sc.) in Management program, combining the best aspects of an MSc in business administration with an MBA¡¯s focus on developing ...

2)Master in Human Computer Interaction andDesign HCID
EIT ICT Labs Master School
Campus
City: Berlin
Full time: Yes
Duration: 2 years
New ICT technologies are transforming our dailylives. Smart devices (mobile phones, PDAs, tabletcomputers), smart products (car, navigation)

Thankss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?