26th February 2014, 11:33 AM
lavanyab27

Previous years papers and study material for SBI Assistant Manager Systems?

Can you please send me previous year paper and study material for sbi assistant manager systems to my id [email protected]

28th February 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers and study material for SBI Assistant Manager Systems?

please send previous year paper of sbi

email id [email protected]
13th April 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers and study material for SBI Assistant Manager Systems?

please send previous year question paper of sbi assistant manager(system) post

[email protected]
17th May 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have an exam of sbi so (Assistant Manager (system)) . please suggest me which book i have to prepare for my professional knowledge(computer science(or)IT). please mail me author name. mail id [email protected]
7th December 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send me previous year paper and study material for sbi assistant manager systems to my id [email protected]
7th December 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I have to give the exam of sbi for assistant manager post suggest me the book i have to prepare for my knowledge in electronics & telecom
10th December 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

HI,I am preparing for SBI assistant manager system,can u plz guide which books I hv to take n send me study materials to [email protected]

Thank you,
16th December 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi I had applied for the post of SBI Assistant manager (system). Pls sent me the previous year Exam papers & answers.
27th December 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Kindly send me sample model solved que paper's for SBI Asst.mngr (Systems-IT)post.Also refer me the books which will help me out to study.
My email [email protected]
your help & co-operation wil be useful & appreciable.
12th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Materials for the eaxam too pls...
17th October 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Kindly send me previous year paper with solution and study material for SBI Assistant Manager System.
My Id is [email protected]
Hope you will help me.
Thanks in Advance.
19th October 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the previous year question for SBI assistant manager system-ece my id is [email protected] and plz refer book also.
17th December 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR I'M STUDYING B.SC AGRICULTURE 1ST YEAR IN RAMAKRISHNA MISSION, COIMBATORE. I WANT TO BECOME A SBI ASS. MANAGER.
WHAT I WANT TO DO?
WHICH BOOK DO I PREFER?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?