7th March 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?

Sir ,
I got 91 percent in my board exam but 69 marks in jee main . Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college that I get this year ? Please reply . Should I get admitted to any good college in Bangalore through management quota ? Please reply at [email protected] . My jee rank is 1.5 lakh and state rank is 4900 . What should I do ?

12th March 2014, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?

Both board exams and JEE are important but doing well in both the exams is not an easy task. Giving a drop of one year is a common phenomenon among the modern youth in order to get the best results in JEE. However it can bring adverse effects also. With the JEE rank you have secured, you will not get a good engineering college. Hence it is better to opt for better engineering colleges through state jee or give drop and prepare for next year.

You should give drop only when:-
- You are confident regarding good score next time.
- You are determined to work harder next time and do well.
- It can affect your placement since it will be a gap of one year in your educational background.
- However, if you can get chance in IITs and excel there then this gap of one year will bring fruitful results. for you.
7th April 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?

It is possible to give again jee main exam after
geeting worst marks in 1st trial??
8th April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I live in Pune, Maharashtra and I have appeared for JEE Mains this year. Though I'm confident about scoring 85-90% in my state boards exam, I Don't think i'll score more than 40 marks in JEE Mains. So should i drop a year off to prepare for jee mains next year? I don't want to go for an IIT or NIIT. I just want an admission in a good college in my city which offers good placement. I don't think the colleges i can apply for by these marks will offer that good placement(I'm not sure about that). Will dropping a year will affect my placement or my future in any way? I've heard people saying that you are marked as repeated if you do this. Is it true? Please someone reply quick if possible.
6th May 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 49 marks in jee....and expecting 80% in boards...i dont want to drop a tear...which colleges should i go for
10th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 34 mrks in jee and 80.4% in boards while I got 3057 state rank , which college should I apply for?
15th June 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I got 74.5% in board exam and 47 marks in jee mains.so should I drop and again prepare for jee mains next year b'cz my father does not want me to do my engineering from any private college.will it be helpful to drop?I don't know what do. please suggest something.
27th July 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12the board exam with 82% in 2015and passed jee mains but failed to secure a college so I started doing bsc1 year can I apply for jeemains 2016
29th July 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have got 91 percentile in Boards and got 81 marks in jee mains and have got 2.1 lakh rank in jee, so i am proceeding for state engineering college but than can i give jee mains again and i next year i got good marks in jee then can i apply for NIT or IIT and further if i get in some of NiT then how can i leave my state engineering college. Please reply sir.
Thankyou
29th July 2015, 04:22 PM
Bittusharm

Smile Re: Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?

I have got 34 mrks in jee and 80.4% in boards while I got 3057 state rank , which college should I apply for you yo yo bittu shig yo yo sushil shing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?