18th August 2013, 03:20 PM
charanya msc

How can I become a space research scientist after 12th?

how to become a space research scientist after 12?what will i do after finishing 12th?

28th August 2013, 01:53 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a space research scientist after 12th?

As you mentioned that your career goals are quite specific towards research in space
so the best institution for you would be Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST).
You should either study B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering or Avionics.

The process of admission in this institution is same as that of IITs but it has its separate
admission procedure.

First you will have to appear and qualify JEE (Main) which is conducted by CBSE.
After qualifying JEE(Main), you need to apply for JEE (Advanced).
IIST will shortlist candidates according to their JEE (Advance) score and call them for
counseling and hence candidates are admitted in IIST.

For any further details, kindly visit http://www.iist.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?