30th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering after passing 12th?

can we get admission on 12 aggrigate percentage and cet score?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  3. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  5. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  7. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  8. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  9. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  10. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  11. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  12. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering after passing 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  16. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  17. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  18. How can I get admission in engineering college after passing 10th with 60% and 12th with 76%?
31st May 2013, 11:30 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering after passing 12th?

Yes,

You can get admission in engineering after 12th. for engineering you should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th.

Engineering is first choice for any science student. In India so many engineering college are which provide engineering degree but IITs are best engineering college of India.

For admission in engineering college you have to apply for JEE exam. JEE exam is only entrance exam for admission in any engineering college no other entrance exam will be conducted for admission. admission in any college will based on merit of marks in JEE exam.

JEE exam is conducted in two phases JJ Main and JEE Advance. students which wants admission in IIT college have to appear in both Main and Advance paper.

Every student have three chance of admission in IIT college. after this he can not take part in IIT college counseling.

So it is very important that you have to study very hard for selection IIT college you have only three chances for admission in IIT college. so you have to try your best for admission in IIT college.
31st May 2013, 12:51 PM
shivam2k6

Hi,

Yes, you can get admission in engineering based on your aggregate in +2 and CET score.

The counselling starts on June 5 and will continue till June 23.
31st May 2013, 01:30 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

You are allowed for Engineering Courses only after clearing All the Subjects in 10+2.

This is Graduation Course whose duration is 4 years.

The 4 years academics is divided into many semesters.

There are various branches/specializations available in Engineering, some of them are :

Computer Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
Mechanical Engineering (Tool and Die)
Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
Electronics (Microprocessor)
Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering
Production and Industrial Engineering
Mining Engineering

Also there are many Entrance Examinations for getting into Engineering Courses, some of them are :

IIT,
AIEEE,
GEETAMS,
EAMCET,
K-CET,etc,.

Top Engineering Colleges in India are :

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi
BITS Pilani
IIT Roorkee
IT-BHU
IIT-Guwahati
College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy

All the Best !!
31st May 2013, 05:40 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

For admission to engineering you need to appear in entrance exam for it and what rank you scored in it you will get admission to any college.
31st May 2013, 08:43 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

hi...
You can get admitted to any engineering college after completing you 12th exam with subjects Physics , chemistry and mathematics...
you should score a minimum of 33 in mathematics..(as your board prescribes) and 50% aggregate in PCM.
You can get in to any engineering colleges under management quota if you do not fail to follow these rules...
Good Luck..
31st May 2013, 08:59 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Information Regarding Admission in Engineering Course.

Nice to see your interest in the field of engineering. In today age the engineering field is the one of the growest field in which there is a good scope in the future.

To take admission in the engineering field you need pass 12th class with PCM stream from a recognize board/University. So, if you are a 12th pass candidate with PCM stream then you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE....etc. You can also appear in the appearing of 12th board examination.

So, prepare well for the engineering entrance examination. The competition is really hard so to get success you need to do work hard. All the best for your ahead career.
31st May 2013, 09:41 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............

Yes, after +2 you can take admission in Engineering course which is a Under graduate course duration of 4 years. But for this you have to appear entrance exam then only you can take admission in the colleges..

List of entrance exam..

IIT -JEE
State JEE
AIEEE
SLEEE

I am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get more course..

Good luck...............
31st May 2013, 10:29 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!
I am happy to inform you that after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths you can join Engineering stream.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> I.P-C.E.T
> D.C.E-C.E.T
etc
You can take admission directly in privet engineering college for Govt. college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

ALL THE BEST!
19th September 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

can i get govt.engineering college after passing supplementary exam of class 12th?
19th September 2013, 08:21 PM
s.snedh
Member+

Yes,
You can get admission in engineering after 12th.
to take admission in b.tech you have to pass (10+2) with mathematics, Physics & Chemistry...
And you have to appear entrance exams also..

Entrance Examinations:
All India Engineering Entrance Examination
IIT JEE - IIT Joint Entrance Examination
VITEEE(for Vellore University)
WBJEE
AMUEEE(for Aligarh Muslim University)
Anna University Engineering Entrance Exam
Arunachal Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exams
SMIT UGET(for Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology )
K-CET
etc..

Good Luck...
10th June 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in chemical branch without any entrance exam i had score 77% in 12th ..?
21st June 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 th class and i want to become aerospace engeneerer so what should i do to become aerospace engeneerer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?