17th March 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad

hello, i am persuing my 12th in hyderabab but studied upto 10th in karnataka...and my family is from karnataka too.m i eligible to appear for eamcet ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 11th and 12th at Hyderabad
  2. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  3. Conditions needed to become eligible for EAMCET?
  4. Which are the top engineering colleges in Hyderabad after completing 12th? I recently wrote EAMCET
  5. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  6. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  7. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  9. How can I score 150+ in EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th right now
  10. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  12. Is 12th failed student eligible for EAMCET counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for EAMCET from AP? I am a 12th student with MPC in AP
  14. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank?
  15. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  16. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  17. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  18. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad college after scoring 60 marks in EAMCET?
24th May 2015, 03:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria required for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh .

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects.

-The candidate must have secured at least 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The candidate minimum age limt to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.

No,you are not eligible to appear for EAMCET even after pursuing 12th in Hyderabad because you don't belong to AP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?