27th May 2010, 10:48 AM
ROOPALI SAXENA

Conditions needed to become eligible for EAMCET?

I am studying in class8 in MUMBAI but my birthplace is HYDERABAD.What are the conditions needed for me to become eligible for appearing EAMCET? Please reply me at the earliest so that my parents can take decision regarding my moving to HYDERABAD.

8th January 2012, 11:14 AM
pamhele

Smile Re: Conditions needed to become eligible for EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOPALI SAXENA View Post
I am studying in class8 in MUMBAI but my birthplace is HYDERABAD.What are the conditions needed for me to become eligible for appearing EAMCET? Please reply me at the earliest so that my parents can take decision regarding my moving to HYDERABAD.
hello roopali in order to be eligible for eamcet u need to be perfect with ur basics because basica r so important for eamcet practice formuls alot cause the r so useful while solveing the problems in eamcet try to memorise each and every impront definitions and formuls in physicis and chemistry also donot neglect any subject wherthere it english or anyother well regarding to move to hyderabad then i will suggest u to move but after reching there u must do some reach about the colleges at there and then join at there this is alll wat i can say all the best foe ur future
8th January 2012, 05:26 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: Conditions needed to become eligible for EAMCET?

Hello Saxena,

REGARDING EAMCET

Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2012)

>> IT is an entrance examination for admission in a number of professional courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy, biotechnology, veterinary etc in private/government colleges mainly in Andhra Pradesh.

>>It is conducted by JawaharLal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education (APSCHE).

Reservation of seats:

For Andhra Pradesh students: 100% seats reserved ( Based on EMACET 2012 score )
Other states students cannot apply for EMACET 2012, So you are eligible if you are permanently stayed in andhra pradesh.

Here i am giving you the cxontact details and the link:

Convener, EAMCET – 2008
SIT Building, Cellar Portion, JNT University
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Andhra Pradesh

Click here for more:http://www.apsche.org/

Regards,

yash
8th January 2012, 05:46 PM
SURAJ 1311

Smile Re: Conditions needed to become eligible for EAMCET?

EAMCET 2012 Description
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2012), Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The University conducts EAMCET 2012 examination and prepares the merit list of candidates for admission into professional and technical colleges in Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.

EAMCET 2012 Eligibility

1. A Pass in Intermediate Examination or Registered for Intermediate Public Examination (10 + 2 ) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
2. In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
3. Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
4. The Upper Age Limit for Medical aspirants is 22 years relaxable for SC/ST students. There is NO Upper age Limit for Engineering aspirants to appear in EAMCET 2012.

EAMCET 2012 Contact Details

Address
Convener, EAMCET Examinations Building,
Ground Floor, JNT University Hyderabad Kukatpally,
Hyderabad- 500 085 Andhra Pradesh.
Phone
040-23150462,23150362
Email
[email protected]
Website
www.apeamcet.org
24th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Conditions needed to become eligible for EAMCET?

i have passed inter 2nd with 46 .3 marks and qua lified in emacet am i eligible to go to engg
24th November 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of cbse,can attend for eamcet exam?
18th January 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i read in andra for 4 years.i passed 10th in andra only but will i come under andra local candidate or not?
28th January 2013, 04:38 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Hello dear,

Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad.

Here i am attaching a file in which you can find all the criteria to appear in EAMCET. Please have a look......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EligibilityCriteria_EAMCET.pdf(129.5 KB, 108 views)
28th January 2013, 07:05 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Hi
The following are the eligibility for EAMCET:
1. A Pass in Intermediate Examination or Registered for Intermediate Public Examination (10 + 2 ) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
2. In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
3. Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
4. The Upper Age Limit for Medical aspirants is 22 years relax able for SC/ST students. There is NO Upper age Limit for Engineering aspirants to appear in EAMCET 2012.

For further information you can log in to the following site:
http://www.apsche.org/

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?