8th July 2011, 12:33 PM
apple45

Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering

hi sir,
i completed my eamcet and about to join engineering.here i get a doubt regarding local and nonlocal.i had studied upto 9 in nagarjuna university.
And i completed my 10 and inter in hyderabad.and i wanted to join in hyderabad.
which college can i get in hyderabad when i am considered as nonlocal.And my eamcet rank is 8850

Related Questions:
  1. Best engineering college around Hyderabad with rank of 14000 in EAMCET?
  2. Can i do Engineering in Hyderabad after scoring 38 marks in EAMCET?
  3. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  4. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  5. Which are the top engineering colleges in Hyderabad after completing 12th? I recently wrote EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
  7. Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  8. Which are the best colleges in Hyderabad to join B-Pharmacy in Management Quota?
  9. Possible Engineering college with better placements in Hyderabad with a rank of 39989 in EAMCET?
  10. Eamcet clg analysis
  11. How to join in good colleges in Hyderabad after scoring a rank of 10997 in EAMCET?
  12. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  13. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  14. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  15. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  16. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  17. Which is the best Engineering college in Hyderabad? Required Marks in EAMCET to join M.J.Engineering College?
  18. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
1st January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering

i am just completing my intermediate and am in a great confusion that which course should i join now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?