19th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?

I have just completed my schooling and i want to go for llb what kind of questation are asked in enterence exam?how could i get admission in this field?how much percentage is required?what do we study in this?is it five years course?

11th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?

LLB Offers the Five years course and 3 years. Five years course are called as Integrated course. Minimum Qualification to apply for LLB course the aspirant must have a completed 12th exam with 55% Marks from a recognized School or equivalent qualification (50% Marks for reserved categories ). Aspirant who are studying in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply.

Five year Integrated course are :-
  • B.A LLB
  • B.Sc LLB
  • B.Com LLB
  • B.B.A LLB
  • B.S.W LLB

Pattern of Test :-
  • English Including Comprehension :- 40 Marks
  • General Knowledge and Current Affairs :- 50 Marks
  • Elementary Mathematics :- 20 Marks
  • Legal Aptitude :- 50 Marks
  • Logical Reasoning :- 40 Marks

CLAT Important Dates :-

Last Date for Receipt of Application :- 15 April 2014.

Vacancy Details of CLAT :- http://www.clat.ac.in/pdf/Mail-UG-CA...SEATS-2014.pdf

Official Website :- http://clat.ac.in/aboutCLAT.html
25th June 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?

What kind of question are asked in IPS exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?