20th March 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?

sir, i want to know everything about private medical college. Its admission prosses, its fee structure, exat date of admission of this latest year.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  4. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  7. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  8. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  10. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  11. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  12. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?
  14. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  15. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  17. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  18. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
22nd March 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?

can student of maths, computer science, physics bio appear chartered account cpt exam ?
23rd March 2014, 07:26 PM
Deepansha Garg

Default Re: Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?

i hv recently given my 12th exams... i want to pursue btech biotech in a govt college.... pls send me the list of govt colleges offereing btech biotech.

thnx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?