21st November 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?

Respected sir,
please suggest me the name of medical colleges in India in which student can take admission without domicile certificate or colleges which don't take domicile.I want to know about good medical colleges which having all India quota and some of the good private colleges whose fee is less w.r.t. Kasturba medical or SRM.
I will be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  2. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  8. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  9. Who are eligible for NEET state quota seats? -- [New]
  10. How can I get domicile for UP?
  11. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  12. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  13. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  14. Will I become an outsider applicant for Delhi if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra even if my birth place is Delhi?
  15. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  16. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  17. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  18. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
29th June 2011, 11:30 PM
naving

Default Re: Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?

heritage is best in all feild
5th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?

Fee Structure of Balaji Vidyapeeth Univerisity for MBBS Course
2nd September 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

CAN I KNOW WHERE IN INDIA THE COST WILL BE LOW FOR M.B.B.S
4th October 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a bangladesi student. How can i get an admission in medical college in india.
12th October 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nigeria. Where can i get admission for M.B.B.S in India with low fee structure.
19th October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

please send fee structure and name of top ten private medical college in india.my mail adress [email protected]
3rd February 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how could i can get admission in mbbs ug course in government colleges in india?also let me know the names of government medical colleges in india which take admission without taking any test?
19th September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

entrence exam for mbbs name through which we can take admission in low fees private colleges in India without certificate of democile.
11th May 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Could you provide me the list of private medical colleges in india with low fee structures for management quota sits!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?