20th March 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata?

Sir, I am doing b.tech cse (2nd year) I want to do internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata .
How will I apply there and where will I apply. Internship is totally new for me and I am knowing nothing so please help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. Where can i do internship program for 2 months nearby Kolkata or Hyderabad?
  4. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for summer internship for 2 months? What are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  8. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  10. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  11. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  12. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  13. Companies to choose for internship in Kolkata?
  14. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  15. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  16. Companies offering internship in Hyderabad for less than 2 months? How should i apply for them?
  17. How to apply for internship at ECIL hyderabad?
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
11th April 2014, 06:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata?

Kolkata and Hyderabad are the two cities which are hubs of large number of companies of various sectors. Since you are from CSE background, you should do internship or training in the IT companies or companies which are offering computer related posts for interns. However, getting internship is really difficult since companies mostly recruit candidates as intern whom any of its high ranking employees recommend. Moreover, background of good academics is required to avail internship opportunity.

You are from second year of engineering so it is hard to get internship opportunity. Hence you should pursue training this year and next year you should look for internship.

You can do internship in :-
- IT companies like TCS, HP, HCL, Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies as well.
- IOCL
- Academic institutions like IITs and NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?