3rd February 2012, 05:53 PM
sawonid

How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University

Dear Sir,
I'm Pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University,Greater Noida.I want to do my Summer Internship In KOLKATA in the month of June '12.So please sir suggest me that how can i apply your company or what is the terms & condition to do the Summer Internship in Marketing & HR.
Thank You

31st May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University

Am doing M.Com with marketing specialization from St.Xavier's College,Kolkata an looking for an internship in marketing field.can you kindly suggest me how can i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?