29th March 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Railway after finishing instrumentation in diploma

i have finished instrumentation in diploma can i get job in railway....

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Railway Job after finishing diploma in ECE with 60%? Books to be referred?
  3. How to get a railway job after doing B.E Electronics and instrumentation?
  4. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  5. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Details about electronics and instrumentation engineering? What kind of job will I get after finishing my engineering?
  7. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  8. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  9. What courses are there after finishing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  10. What is the required qualification for railway job?
  11. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  12. Which type job requried for me?
  13. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  14. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  15. Job in Defence, Railway Service and Bank Job after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. How to get a government job in railway after completing diploma in CS?
  17. What should my son do after finishing his B.E Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science
1st June 2016, 12:51 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in Railway after finishing instrumentation in diploma

Information Regarding Job in Indian Railway.

Yes, definitely you are eligible to get a job in Indian Railway. After completing the diploma course you may apply for the Junior Engineer post/Clerk level post.

You have good branch in the diploma. Every year the vacancy comes out of the Junior Engineer post for the diploma holder candidates. The competition is really tough due to large number of candidates. So you need to work hard. I advise you to prepare well for the forthcoming vacancy. You may join any good coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?