26th August 2013, 02:35 PM
gladkenny

How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science

Sir, I have finished my 12th std in maths computer science . I want to get into a railway job soon as i have family problems. I have not joined any college yet. Please suggest what course i must do to get into a good position in railways. My total is 969 out of 1200

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc in Mathematics after the completion of BCA?
  3. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks?
  4. Which exam should be given after passing 12th science to get a job in Indian Railway?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  6. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  7. How to get a job in Bellary after finishing diploma in computer science
  8. Can I do MS after finishing BSc computer science? What percentage is needed to do MS?
  9. Which are the railway courses that I can opt after my 12th in PCM and Computer Science?
  10. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  11. How to get application form for Airman exam after finishing 12th(Maths and Science group)?
  12. What should I pursue after finishing 12th standard to become an IAS officer
  13. Eligibility for MCA: no maths in 12th but computer science in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  15. Can I get any government or railway job after passing B.E computer science
  16. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  17. Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?
  18. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
16th October 2014, 10:39 AM
laharijayaram

Default Re: How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science

you can go thorugh internet for the jobs of railway jobs.and apply for them and do well..all the best
1st March 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science

is aircraft maintenance engineering is good for girls?which is the best college for studying ame
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?