5th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How is placement at MIT? How to study B.Tech there?

I want to know the placements report of MIT USA .also how i can do my btech there?

31st August 2016, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is placement at MIT? How to study B.Tech there?

MIT is one of the best institutes in the world. The placement track record is very good. It not only provides good exposure in terms of placement opportunities but also provides the best place in the world to pursue research work. In order to pursue B.Tech course in MIT, you need to appear in SAT along with TOEFL/IELTS. You need to score very high marks and try to be in the top 1% of the world. Then you need to apply online with a good resume and strong statement of purpose. Then there will interview rounds, in which you need to perform very well. On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm admission, prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?