2nd May 2011, 11:16 PM
ANUSUYA91

How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?

Respected sir/ madam

I want to apply for JBT. please tell me in detail about jbt. How can i apply for it and when is the last date of subimission of form? From where i can get the form of jbt?

5th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?

How can i apply jbt course,and tell me what is last date of jbt forms.plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply fast.......its argent
10th May 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?

how do i get admission in jbt haryana?
10th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam

I want to apply for JBT. please tell me in detail about jbt. How can i apply for it and when is the last date of subimission of form? From where i can get the form of jbt?
12th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i want yo apply for jbt frm gwalior plz tell me about jbt in details
13th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

the best university in deihi for jbt or institute
15th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for jbt? last date of forms? from where to get form in chandigarh?
15th May 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

what dateseat of jbt 1st year and newdate of addmission of bhopal
18th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for Junior Basic Training from Dholpur Rajasthan. plz tell me about How can I do. i have 45 marks in 12th class.

[email protected]
19th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to know complete information regarding JBT .when will forms available.also last date of submission and from where i can get the forms.
thanku
neha arora
0130-3263075
21st May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam

my E-mail ID is [email protected]
21st May 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

when will forms available .also the last date of submission and from where i can get the forms
24th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

which date jbt from open
25th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 2 from Non Medical in sonepat Haryana,in May,2011. I want to do JBT course. Please tell me the last date of Forms and exams,fees structure etc. in details asap.
Thanks,
Mahavir Sharma
26th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

wat is the last date of the jbt application form
27th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

My Self Anil Thakur From Jabalpur My Edu MA BEd but 12 th Class Marks 39.90% Now I want take exame JBT in Jabalpur or any state.
27th May 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission open for JBT from Jammu contact us for confirmed seats as soon as possible. contact undersigned DIRECT ADMISSION Registration Open Start On 1st May Hurry Up Limited Seats We Deals Of Admissions Guidance JBT - Eligibility - 45% In High Secondary FOR GENERAL CATEGORY 40% FOR RESERVED CATEGORY. 2Year Course NCTE & UGC RECOGNIZED 100% Govt. Job Valid. Golden ChanceGolden opportunity No Entrance Test, Class Non Attending Ghar Baithe Krein, Final Year Students May Also Apply FROM - Jammu More Information Please contact dinesh 9953727782
30th May 2011, 09:56 PM

[QUOTE=ANUSUYA91;590444]Respected sir/ madam

I want to apply for JBT. please tell me in detail about jbt. How can i apply for it and when is the last date of subimission of form? From where i can get the form of jbt
31st May 2011, 04:23 PM
unregistered

Hello sir,

I want to know complete information regarding JBT. when will forms available. last date of submission and from where i can get forms.
thanku
neha sharma
31st May 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to know about the date of entrance exams for JBT and when will forms available.
thanku
neha sharma
o172-2550675
3rd June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about tha jbt
4th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of submission of jbt admission form?
7th June 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for jbt entrance exam? When is the last date?
7th June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello
i want to know about the jbt exam i have been don my b.com 2008 but now i do nothing in my case long gape but now i want to do jbt exam .my% is not good just 46% .so please asked me can i do give exam
9th June 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know when will the jbt forms will publish.is their any oline option to fill the entrance form for jbt.
my no:-07842435082
10th June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i m annu sir plz tel me the last date of submission of jbt delhi form on my mobile 9716458372 or id [email protected]
12th June 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

hello i m gul sir plz say the last date submission of jbt delhi form on my mobile no 8826857368 and id [email protected]
14th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, what is the processer in this session 2011 taking entrence test for admission in JBT or consiling. Please tell me or sms me
at my
mob. no. 8295410874 (Rakesh jaat Hathira )
15th June 2011, 01:34 PM

Post Re: How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?

Respected sir/ madam

15th June 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i m renu sir plz tell me the last date of jbt from and where we get?
my contect no 9560352269 & id [email protected]
17th June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET ADDMISSION IN JBT
18th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

tell me about jbt admission process and last date for admission and site name wr i get about jbt.
[email protected]
20th June 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to apply for JBT enterence exam?Last date of submission of forms and please give the list of govt. college near rewari.
22nd June 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

my sef rekha sharma.i want to know that if i take admission in jbt so what will we have to pay the fee for entrace test?
22nd June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

last date submitted the form.what will the exam ya not
25th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LAST DATE OF SUBIMISSON OF FORMS.I HAVE PASSED 10 2TH IN 2007 PLZ TELL ME WHAT I CAN APPLY FOR JBT?
MY EMAIL ID [email protected] &contect no 09318582558
30th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am Deepak Pundir
i am graduate with art , i want to do JBT course, plz tell me that how can i apply in this.
10th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of jbt form filling 2011 admissions
10th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

ON THAT DAY WILL THE J.B.T. COUNCILING HELD IN HARYANA
17th July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission form?
21st July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission froms of jbt in haryana
22nd July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

but is the last date of addmision of j.b.t
25th July 2011, 01:18 PM
ashutosh sharma11

Question Re: How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUSUYA91 View Post
Respected sir/ madam

I want to apply for JBT. please tell me in detail about jbt. How can i apply for it and when is the last date of subimission of form? From where i can get the form of jbt?[/QUOTE]
10th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get jbt forms for 2011 session ?delhi
11th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUSUYA91 View Post
Respected sir/ madam

i do b.com and i want to do jbt plz give me full requirments of jbt and where i get jbt form my email id is [email protected]
24th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir dis is deepak wanna go for jbt course dnt hve any idea abt dis whtr we hve to give exams in jammu only.since m frm delhi whtr it is possble to give in delhi only.plz if possble tell me d whole information as soon as possible.my contact no. 9873703567
29th January 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of admission in j.b.t course
6th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?
1st April 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for JBT and from where?? I'm from Gujarat. So i want to know nearest destination where this course is offered ???
Reply soon.
29th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hello i hv a similar question lik above but i am in a urgency to get the answer......i want to apply for jbt so cn u plz explain me the procedure for the same.....
reply asap....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?