28th September 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Date to apply for JBT Teacher entrance exam ?

Hi I'm Pradeep I become jbt teacher what process due to this course what date of apply and entrance exam my 10 the percentage 66% and 12th 75% please solve my problems

30th September 2015, 09:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date to apply for JBT Teacher entrance exam ?

JBT stand for Junior Basic Training (JBT) is a diploma course and the duration of this course is for 2 years. Passing in 10+2 is the basoic qualification which is required. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam. Application forms can be collected either from office or from officoial website of the concerned institute.

Official Website : http://hpbose.org/OnlineServices/CET/DElEd/Instructions.aspx

Completion of this course will surely lead you be a teacher in primary or middle school.
30th March 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date to apply for JBT Teacher entrance exam ?

Dear Sir. My friend untested to JBT Course. So please tell me what is the last date of Entrance exam. In jamia millia Islamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?