24th February 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?

procedure for admission in jbt course. which university is best for jbt course? fee structure in different universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  2. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
  3. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  4. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  5. Full details for admission in JBT course? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  7. Names of colleges from where can I do JBT in Delhi or Gurgaon? Procedure for admission and total fee per year? -- [New]
  8. tgt/pgt entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  10. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  11. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  13. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  14. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  15. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  16. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  17. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  18. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
11th March 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?

hello.....mai jbt course kerna chati hu.but sir mujhe kahi se bhi sai information nai milti jis vajha se me nai ker pati plz sir you gave me all correct information.or sir meri koi help kerne wala nai hai me ye course bhi apni mahanet se hi karungi me ghar per tution padhati hu. mere mata, pita bot sidhe insan hai sir plz help me.soi plz sir ap mujhe sari information de dijiye ki me ye course kaha se karu.because meri age 23 chal rai hai or mere pass time nai hai.me BA(passed)hu.from delhi univer.....me akeli kmane wali hu......or mera study me bot man hai
16th March 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?

I AM SUMIT AND I AM 12TH PASSED WIH 71% MARKS FROM CBSE . I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST GOVT INSTITUTE IN DELHI . AND ALSO GIVE DETAIL . ELIGIBLITY,PROCCEDUR,ANDLAST DATE .

CONTACT NO. 9654863408
29th March 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM SUMIT AND I AM 12TH PASSED WIH 71% MARKS FROM CBSE . I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST GOVT INSTITUTE IN DELHI . AND ALSO GIVE DETAIL . ELIGIBLITY,PROCCEDUR,ANDLAST DATE .plz.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

CONTACT NO. 9654863408
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
2nd April 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Please telll me institutes of jbt in ynr
5th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to do jbt......so pleast tell the best govt instt of jbt in delhi
6th April 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do jbt from jamia university so pls tell me the procedure for admission and also tell me the date of sale of exam form
16th April 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the top college in delhi for jbt........
28th April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed with 65% marks and i want to do JBT so plz guide me best way.....
11th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

tell me jbt fee
14th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

heello sir ,i need help.i am vini. maine B.A. kiya hai. i got 44% from university, is liye me jbt karna chati hu. pls meri hepl kijiye.
me kis university se jbt karo.entrace exam ke liye book matrial kahan milega.delhi university me kaise entrance exam hota hai.
form kiya nikalne vale hai
pls help me.if u have any infomation.
19th May 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in jbt delhi.
24th May 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to do jbt.....
24th May 2011, 11:49 PM
sheetal garg

i have passed 12th arts with computers can i apply for jbt or bca or b.el.ed.i have done this without maths
contact no.9811959431
1st June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How to percent 12 th class to doing a jbt.
7th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY JBT COLLEGES IN BHOPAL
9th June 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

NO worry definetly i will help you first you tell me from where you want to do jbt from delhi or fropm aryana.
13th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

faridabad And any near location
28th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mem i m priti..me abi b.com 2nd yr k exam dia h..nd muze j.b.t krna h..pls kya me ye kar skti..pls tell me..nd give me information about j.b.t..thanks
2nd July 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir mee sampada n want too knw complete details about jbt course email id;[email protected] plzz help mee n want to get information about forms as well
5th July 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

if there is one gap year after10 2 than can ido jbt
22nd July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ankur gaur n i want know full details about jbt course i have 12th paas with 59% by the UP board
plz help me !

25th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I M 12TH PASS STUDENT WITH 56.6% AND PURSUING B.A. (PROG.) IST YR. FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT JBT COURSE
23rd September 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in JBT course
26th September 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Best institute of jbt in jammu and jbt fee
4th October 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam. i m arti from delhi. pls give me full detail like fee, last date of admission, and scope of jbt. i m graduate.i m very worried my carrier.pls give me details of jbt immediately. thank u.
19th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

how can i do jbt course and where is the authorised off or branch in delhi
22nd February 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir mere class XII main 55% aya hain , kya main jbt kar sakti ho kisi ache university se
7th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
procedure for admission in jbt course. which university is best for jbt course? fee structure in different universities.
Kindaly tell me the prosedure of JBT free structure of Jammu University
25th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have a query regarding to pursue the JBT course in intermediate my percentile is 64% and i passed in the year 2004 . I wanted to pursue b.ed but as i have scored only 43% in graduation so i am unable to do so. Kindly response back to my query if u want by email- [email protected]
1st June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me the procedure, dates and addresses etc. for admission during the session 2012-2014 in elementary treacher training in government/government aided educational institutes in delhi and haryana. My e-mail address is : [email protected]

Kannupriya
Delhi
19th June 2012, 10:40 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Dear Friend as you mention you want to do JBT so you can apply directly to any university there are many university which offer JBT course but the good colleges or university conduct entrance exam and the on the bases of the merit list they give admission but there are many university which give direct admissions to the students the forms will be available in the month of march and you can apply for them through online and offline also. these are the best university in which you can apply

The Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Nashik, Maharashtra
North Orissa University - Baripada, Orissa
Tripura University - Agartala, Tripura
Isabella Thoburn College - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Sant Nischal Singh College of Education for Women - Yamunanagar, Haryana
School of Distance learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) - Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Directorate Of Distance Education - Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Shri Krishna College Of Education For Jbt
Maa Saraswati J.B.T. College
Periyar Institute Of Distance Education

Best of luck.
25th November 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi m gohar mje y janna h k obc walo ko kitni chhut milti h jbt m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?