10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government bank jobs having done B.Sc in Hotel management?

sir I hv dn bsc hotel management 3 yr degree frm ptu univ I want to aplly in bank jobs or ssc govt jobs..am I able to apply there by this degree......???

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Central Government/State Government/Government owned public sectors in India on the basis of degree of Bachelor in Hotel Management? Am I eligible to apply for IAS, State Government Public Officers, Bank Probationary Officers?
  3. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  5. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  6. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  7. What are the courses after BSc in Hotel Management?
  8. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  9. Opportunities available for doing BSc in Hotel Management from Government College? Any government job opportunities?
  10. Application procedure of BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  12. Can I apply for CDS form after doing qualification in BSc in Hotel Management?
  13. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  14. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  15. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  17. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
15th April 2014, 11:22 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government bank jobs having done B.Sc in Hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I hv dn bsc hotel management 3 yr degree frm ptu univ I want to aplly in bank jobs or ssc govt jobs..am I able to apply there by this degree......???

Hey friend,

As you with your qualification you can apply for the Bank Probationary officer post as you are satisfying the Education qualification needed for applying for that post and that is the Bank PO exam.This exam is being conducted by various banks.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

The age limit which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age.There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

SC/ST candidate will get 5 years exception from the prescribed limits and for OB Candidate it is 3 years.

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.The candidate need to have known about computers.

The candidate is selected through 2 stages:

# WRITTEN EXAM

# INTERVIEW

Pattern For the Exam:

ALL THE BEST
16th April 2014, 08:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for government bank jobs having done B.Sc in Hotel management?

You mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc in hotel management now you want to know that can you apply government bank job or not. Now I am clearing about your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question. B.Sc hotel management is a bachelor level degree so don't worry for applying government job

you can apply all the bachelor level government job in which you can also apply all the bachelor level or intermediate level jobs. You can apply the job are like SSC ( staff selection commission) , junior assistant in railway,senior assistant in railway, TTE, loco pilot or the bachelor level And intermediate level job in railway sector and also you can apply all the job in railway which is recruited by RRB, you can apply bank sector job for bank job you have to appear IBPS examination. IBPS examination are of 2 types in which first one is CWE examination which is only for clerk post only and another one is PO examination which is only for PO post only.

As you are complete your bachelor degree then my suggestion is for you that you can apply for PO examination for the post of PO in bank.
4th August 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government bank jobs having done B.Sc in Hotel management from Annamalai University in distance course?
5th August 2017, 07:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for government bank jobs having done B.Sc in Hotel management from Annamalai University in distance course?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the bank exam after completing your graduation.

>> Candidate after completing your B.sc degree you can apply for the upcoming bank exam through IBPS exam which is carried out by committee of all Indian bank association and candidate can apply on bases of exam to following public sector banks:-

:- Vijya bank.

:- Bank of baroda.

:- Syndicate bank.

:- UCO bank.

:- Oriental bank of commerce.

:- Dena bank.

:- Indian overseas bank.

:- Punjab national bank.

:- United bank of India.

:- Allahabad bank.

Eligibility for IBPS exam:-

>> To apply for IBPS exam candidate must have done graduation degree from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for the IBPS exam is 20 to 30 years.

>> Candidate should be Indian citizen.

Exam details for IBPS:- Two exams are carried out :-

1). Preliminary exam.

:- Based on Reasoning ability, General English, Quantitative Aptitude.

:- Exam consists of 100 questions and carries 100 marks.

:- Duration of exam is 1hour.

2). Main exam.

:- Based on Reasoning ability, General awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, Computer science.

:- Consists of 200 questions and carries 200 marks.

:- Duration of exam is 2 hours 20 minutes.

Important Dates for Upcoming IBPS exam:-

Notification date of exam:- July -2017

Last date to apply for exam:- August-2017.

Date of exam:- October 2017.

For more details please visit the website www.ibps.in

Good luck.
1st May 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.sc in hotel management from Annamalai University.. but may I know that is there any special posts in govt. or private sector banks for hotel management graduates ??
22nd July 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

B.sc hotel management is equal to graduation
23rd December 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bhm can I apply for government clerk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?