16th January 2017, 01:15 PM
sarashawani

What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with Engineering and now I want to apply for Government jobs that are related to Engineering so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs? Also tell me the requirement for State Government jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  4. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer?
  6. Which job is available in Gujarat for a BHMS candidate? How should I prepare for it?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities in BSNL for the candidates of Instrumentation Engineers and Control Engineers? Required eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  13. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  15. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Should I study Diploma course to join Indian Railway after completing 10th CBSE?
  17. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  18. What are the steps to follow for getting Government jobs? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?
17th January 2017, 09:26 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?

Eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs:-

-》You have to passed BE or B tech degree course with minimum 60% in qualifying degree exam from any well recognized university

-》 you have to give written examination conducted by government department.
6th October 2018, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?

Dear sir I have completed my bs electrical engineering with 2.23 c GPA in transcript but my detal mark sheet percentage is 63 % .sir tel me I'm eligbil to apply as a engineer in government test like .wapda
8th October 2018, 12:29 AM
ritesh0691

>You have to passed BE or B tech degree course with minimum 60% in qualifying degree exam from any well recognized university
> you have to give written examination conducted by government department.
> full fill the age eligibility of government department.
22nd December 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had joined engineering degree in 1991 but I had completed in 2001. am I eligible for government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?