18th November 2010, 06:51 PM
rishab joshi

Application procedure of BSc in Hotel Management?

how and when to apply for b.Sc in hotel management. please furnish me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  3. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  4. Application procedure of government jobs after doing hotel Management course?
  5. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  6. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  7. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  8. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  9. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  10. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  11. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  12. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  13. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  14. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  15. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  16. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
24th November 2010, 08:59 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Application procedure of BSc in Hotel Management?

HELLO,it's good to see your interest in hotel management.well,generally after 10+2 you are eligible for the course.regulary check the applications invited by the different universities & the the recognized institutions.you can directly apply for the bachelor degree in the universities provide the course for hotel management.
25th November 2010, 10:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The qualification prerequisite for admission in B.Sc in hotel management is a 10+2 board exam. English is one of the required subjects. The upper age limit for General, OBC and PH candidates is 22 years. Please visit the official website of the preferred institute to get information regarding the admission procedure.
15th April 2011, 11:04 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi dear friend....well,generally after 10+2 you are eligible for the course.regulary check the applications invited by the different universities & the the recognized institutions.you can directly apply for the bachelor degree in the universities provide the course for hotel management.

Al the best !!
22nd April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I join Hotel Management course in govt college in this year
31st May 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How many types job are available in hotel management courses
13th October 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

SIR,IF I ONLY FINISH 2 YEARS COURSE IN HRM,,WE STILL TO BECAME A MANAGER SOMEDAY,.
31st December 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;552264]Sir how can I join Hotel Management course in govt college in this year2012 , is entrence exam
5th January 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i have one doubt . can u say the to study hotel management .how much fee required
27th January 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

from where i can purchase application&prospectus for Bsc. hotel management

From where can I purchase prospectus&application form for JEE BSc.hotel management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?