12th April 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in Microbiology at deharadun & further i want to study abroad for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  6. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  8. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  9. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
  10. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  11. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  13. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  14. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  15. Names of institutes in Germany where I can do Ph.D after doing MSc Physics?
  16. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  18. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
14th August 2016, 06:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?

The detailed requirement and eligibility criteria along with top universities to pursue PhD in Germany in the field of Microbiology is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment to get further insight in this matter.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Phd In germany.docx(113.5 KB, 32 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?