13th April 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?

Sir,
my name is umamaheswararao gopisetty i want to study phd from abroad without exams I have need ful information about the course and which country is suitable for that.. phd in management

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  4. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  5. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  6. Which country is better to pursue PG in Maths? How to get scholarship for it?
  7. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  8. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  9. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  10. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  11. List of the Ph.D entrance exams for Ph.D maths in India? What is the eligibility, procedure, method of selection?
  12. Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  14. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
  15. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  18. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
26th August 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?

Without entrance exams you can get admission at many universities abroad, but they will not be of the same standard as other reputed universities. Also, admission in such universities will be very expensive.

The good thing about getting admission through entrance exam is the scholarship which you receive, if you are a studious candidate. Hence, you can surely get admission without any entrance exam and there are many consultancies who can help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?