19th April 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?

respected sir,
i've two question which i want to ask me.please provide me the right direction
1)what is the procedure of college or university selection after qualifying net-jrf exam for phd .eg,whether it is done by the university grant commission or it is the the duty of the candidate to apply for the college??
2)how a employed person can do phd after qualifying net-jrf exam????in that case,how he can receive his fellowship and payment???

4th May 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?

Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?

respected sir,
i've two question which i want to ask me.please provide me the right direction
1)what is the procedure of college or university selection after qualifying net-jrf exam for phd .eg,whether it is done by the university grant commission or it is the the duty of the candidate to apply for the college??
2)how a employed person can do phd after qualifying net-jrf exam????in that case,how he can receive his fellowship and payment???
25th May 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?

I have qualified for ugc net and JRF in hindi now what to do to get the scholarship and proceed the research work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?