1st April 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?

I have cleared net exam this year and also get selection in JRF through chemistry. I have done Msc in chemistry owners (organic) by 70% marks. Now i want to get admission in rajasthan university , jaipur for the further procedure for phd in the same subject.
I want to know the exect procedure to get admission through the jrf programme. Please tell what are the steps to be taken for the same and where to contact ?

5th October 2016, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?

To avail benefits of JRF certificate, you need to work as a JRF in some research projects. There are many research projects which ask for JRF positions. You can apply for those according to your qualification.

Once you have JRF exposure, then you can apply for Ph.D admission. Having JRF exposure will give you advantage over other candidates, as you already have some research experience under research scientists. You just need to perform well in the interview stage to confirm your admission.
20th January 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?

I have done Masters in Hindi from IGNOU. I qualified UGC net with 99.99 percentile in 2019 December. Now what to do if I want to do P.hd or M.phil from IGNOU.please guide...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?