20th April 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?

I am Bipasha Pal from Bhopal , doing my 3rd year course in Electronics and Telecommunication . I want to join telecom
sector after completion of my B.TECH . Now I want do 1 (one) month on job training from the college at a Telecom Company.Please guide me, where to apply?When to apply?... [email protected]

21st April 2014, 02:15 PM
Madhukar Raushan

Default Re: Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?

I m student of b.tech. i m complete 2nd yr....nd going to 3rd..for civil branch...I need summer training. ..for 1.5 month....so u advice me best company for training. ...with salary or not...how to fill up the form of best company for civil...
4th May 2014, 08:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see you aspire for the core sector especially Telecom Sector. Telecom sector is rapidly progressing in modern world and India with the introduction of 4G services and 3G services. Hence there is a huge scope in the future in this sector. More and more involvement of Indians in Telecom field will definitely develop this field in India rapidly.

Since you want training of 1 month in the field of Telecom, so the best option is to do training in BSNL which is the pioneer of telecom in India. Get it from the top training institutes of BSNL like centers at Gaziabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata. You can do training in courses like Mobile Technology, Advance Telecom.
4th May 2014, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see you aspire for the core sector especially Telecom Sector. Telecom sector is rapidly progressing in modern world and India with the introduction of 4G services and 3G services. Hence there is a huge scope in the future in this sector. More and more involvement of Indians in Telecom field will definitely develop this field in India rapidly.

Since you want training of 1 month in the field of Telecom, so the best option is to do training in BSNL which is the pioneer of telecom in India. Get it from the top training institutes of BSNL like centers at Gaziabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata. You can do training in courses like Mobile Technology, Advance Telecom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?