4th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

One month training in mechanical companies?

How to apply for training of one month in mechenical companies? If there is any companie giving one month training plz inform me on ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  4. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  5. How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem
  6. What should I do to opt for Inplant Training in Automobile?
  7. Best training companies in which I can join while in mechanical 4th semester?
  8. Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?
  9. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  10. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  11. Is there any 1 month training in the field of ETC or in companies like AMD in India?
  12. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  13. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  14. Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?
  15. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  16. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  17. How can I get summer training for 1 month while in Mechanical branch?
  18. How may I join practical training program in Delhi for a period of one month during my mechanical engineering graduation?
8th January 2014, 09:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One month training in mechanical companies?

Training has become an important part of engineering course in modern world due to the demand of companies of candidates having some extra qualification apart from the main course of study. It not only enhances the concepts of a student but also provides knowledge of a different world.

There are many companies that give one month training to the mechanical students. You can easily apply in them. Most of them accept online application which can be availed from the official website of the company and others accept offline application which can be downloaded from their website. For few companies, you need to write an application to the HR of the company or the training coordinator of the company regarding training.

The companies which give one month training are as follows :-

- Public Sector Units
- All Power Plants
- All Steel plants
- Tata Steel
- Jindal Power and Steel
- Railways
- NPCIL
- DRDO
- Educational Institutes like IITs, IISC and NITs also give academic training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?