26th February 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?

iam a 2nd year student. iam doing btech in electronics and communication from lovely professional university.i want to do 1 month of training in guwahati IIT . so, how can i have to apply for it , means what are the criteria are there to do training. from where i have to register.where i get the forms.plz give me the necessary information about this topic.

thank you

9th August 2011, 07:43 AM

Default Re: How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?

sorry but don get disheartened, you can not apply in any of the IIT for training.
training in any of the IIT's is conducted only for sudents studying in any of the IIT,no for otsiders.
all the best for your trining
wih best wishes
12th September 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?

sir, at which place bhel recruitment exam for ST on 25/sep/11 to be conducted in Guwahaty. Pl answer. My Email: [email protected]
7th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria for getting help for a project in iit guwahati??
12th February 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i m a 6th semester ece student.can i get a summer internship cum project at iit guwahati
19th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in third year student in git Jaipur electrical branch and i am want to summer internshipsof iit guwahati how can apply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?