7th October 2010, 12:02 AM
sanjeev solanki

Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)

I have completed my B.tech(ECE).
Please name some best institute in delhi which provide certification course in RF engineering.

7th October 2010, 09:58 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)

Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi) are:-
TELECOM TRAINING CENTER Bhubaneswar : RF Engineer Training
Cluster Telecom Delhi : Training BTS MW Installation, Commissioning
CentreTCR PP SIMTECH Baroda, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia : Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Metallurgist/Corrosion Engineer for Technology Training Delhi/NCR : Telecom Training
10th October 2010, 04:07 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola

Default Re: Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)

the following institutes provides certification in RF engineering-
1. CWNA training & certification courses in new delhi. Delhi
2. SIM TECH Delhi
22nd October 2010, 01:07 PM

i have complited b.tech ( ECE BRANCH).can u please give me best institute providing RF certification course,fee details,duration of course and about placement.........ambarish kumar.
23rd October 2010, 02:57 AM
nikhilmi

Hello Sanjeev,
There are lots of Institutes which provides RF certification courses in Delhi.
SIMTECH provides RF certification as well as BTS courses,the duration of this courses are mainly of 2.5 months.I am provide you the contact details of SIMTECH.
B-9 Third Floor,
Shankar Garden
Near janakpuri west metro station,
Vikaspuri
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110018
Phone No-9310201093/97 (Priyanka).

There are others like FINN INFRA TECH based in Munrika, near Hanuman
Mandir.

TELEMAN Institute of Wireless Technologies Private Limited,
C-13, 1st Floor, Housing Society, South Extension Part-1,
(Next to Dharam Bhawan), New Delhi-110049,
Ph.No-011 46515701/2.

You can contact the above address for more information and also check monster.com or naukri.com for other Institutes.
4th February 2011, 10:53 PM

hi...my name is siddu and am from hyderabad. am a btech ( ECE) 2010 passed out. i just recieved a mail from teleman institue for wirless communications. so i need to know whether its a best institute to join or not....hope i get the response as quickly as possible
9th February 2011, 08:09 PM

Hi My name is Meraj and i am from Srinagar kashmir . I am a Bsc {Electronics} 1998 passed out. i wanna go for RF certificate course/Diploma in Delhi .
Any one help me . mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks
28th February 2011, 05:00 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE

HI,

SIMTECH provides RF certification as well as BTS courses,the duration of this courses are mainly of 2.5 months.I am provide you the contact details of SIMTECH.
B-9 Third Floor,
Shankar Garden
Vikaspuri

AND the other best institute for RF engineering:-

CWNA training & certification courses in new delhi. Delhi

for more information please go to the official website for these colleges.

BEST OF LUCK....................
28th February 2011, 05:01 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE

HI,

B-9 Third Floor,
Shankar Garden
Vikaspuri

AND the other best institute for RF engineering:-

CWNA training & certification courses in new delhi. Delhi

for more information please go to the official website for these colleges.

BEST OF LUCK....................
28th March 2011, 08:54 PM

Is TECH VIDHYA is a good institute to do certified course like RF & BTS and would like to tell me is there any good institute who give training on cerifed course on RF& BTS
28th April 2011, 08:09 PM

IS TECH VIDHYA IS GUD ISTITUTE FOR RF TRAINING??????
2nd May 2011, 11:36 AM
sivaraj448

1. CWNA training & certification courses in new delhi. Delhi
2. SIM TECH Delhi
19th May 2011, 11:08 PM

RF TRAINING INSTITUTE OR SIMTECH TECH VIDYA
20th May 2011, 10:45 AM

answer to do pehle
7th June 2011, 02:25 PM

i want to know about simtech rf training institute in delhi.is it a good institute or not
20th June 2011, 11:56 PM

i want to know about simtech rf training institute in delhi.is it a good institute or not
8th July 2011, 06:58 PM

let me know if sim tech is good or what
11th July 2011, 04:38 PM

Pl. give information about Institute providing course in RF engineering in Bhubameswar Orissa.
20th July 2011, 04:21 PM

pls somebody tell me about tanisha infratel solutions pvt. ltd regarding rf engineering course.
reply me as soon as possible
6th September 2011, 01:40 PM

my name tapendra sharma . i have passed out b.tech 2011.
but there are 6 backs in my exams. can i go for the rfengg.
15th September 2011, 02:22 AM

Institute providing certification course in RF engineering in indore
23rd September 2011, 04:03 PM

best rf engg course in mumbai
10th October 2011, 10:42 PM

IUs there any institute in Bangalore which provides R F traINING AND WHAT ARE THE COMPANIES THAT TAKE r f cERTIFIED CANDIDATES.
14th October 2011, 07:07 PM

hiiiiiiii sir
i am rahul raj from new Delhi . give a name in beat certificate coaching center RF course from new Delhi.full information in this course
22nd December 2011, 01:42 PM

my name is P.R.S.Parthiban from bangalore now i am seeking for job . I am interested in telecom field
i get the details from two institute simtech and teleman in this which is best pls reply me i am wating for your reply
8th January 2012, 10:27 PM

Hi i m dharmendra sonwane BE 2009 passout i want to join RF engineering. May i eligible for rf engineer post. Me abhi tak fresher hu.. Mujhe telecom me apna carrier banane ke liye kya karna chahiye..?
26th January 2012, 12:53 PM

Hi i am sachin i have completed by diploma (ELETRONICS AND TELECOMM).Pls give me the best rf institute in delhi.....Pls give me answer as sson as possible
17th April 2012, 03:50 PM

Dear sir ,
I am abdur rahman i have completed B.Tech (ECE) in 2010 .can u suggest me in best institute providing RF Trainee
17th May 2012, 04:07 AM

i wnt 2 do RF engineering corse.......pls inform me bout gud institute in new delhi
15th September 2012, 09:58 PM

i wnt 2 do RF engineering corse.......pls inform me bout gud institute in new delhi

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/institute-providing-certification-course-rf-engineering-delhi-44534.html#ixzz26YKMTQHx
16th July 2013, 02:51 PM

PLS Dont join in TELEMAN

Join in BSNL GSM & RF ENGINEERING CORESE
very good course to gain knowledge Quality is good