24th May 2010, 09:08 AM
Madhubashini2

What are the chances of getting a seat after scoring 271 rank in B.Arch in Karnataka CET? Which are the colleges offering Architecture in Bangalore?

My daughter has secured rank 271 in B Arch in Karnataka CET; what are her chances of getting a seat? Which are the colleges offering Architecture in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an architecture seat in Bangalore college through 271 rank in CET Karnataka?
  2. Architecture seats in Bangalore colleges through KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a seat in Architecture in Bangalore or Tumkur after scoring 421 rank in NATA Karnataka?
  4. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  5. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  6. Which are the possible colleges that I can get in Bangalore after scoring 22978 rank in Karnataka CET
  7. Will I get a seat in Bangalore colleges after scoring 223 rank in NATA exam?
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  9. Seat after scoring 87582 rank in AIEEE? Seat in Surathkal engineering college after scoring Karnataka rank of 1727?
  10. Any chance to get a merit seat in any good B.Arch college in Bangalore after scoring 438 in NATA and 36,304 in CET?
  11. Will I get engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 46500 rank in CET?
  12. Where can I get a seat after scoring 486 in KCET Architecture? Total number of seats for Architecture in Karnataka?
  13. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  14. Can I get BAMS government seat in Karnataka after scoring 16724 rank in Karnataka CET? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  16. Will I get a seat in college after scoring an AIEEE B.Arch rank of 33,000 and state rank of 3000?
  17. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  18. Can I get a medical government seat after scoring medical rank 7969 in Karnataka CET
3rd February 2012, 11:07 PM
lonelyryan

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a seat after scoring 271 rank in B.Arch in Karnataka CET? Which are the colleges offering Architecture in Bangalore?

u can get any of these colleges:

Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering

R.V.College Of Engineering

Siddaganga Institute of Technology Campus

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
23rd May 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a seat after scoring 271 rank in B.Arch in Karnataka CET? Which are the colleges offering Architecture in Bangalore?

if i get less than 45% in cet will i get seat in bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?