22nd July 2011, 02:49 AM
swatisingh171

Which month will the Interview for IAS be conducted? Date of IAS Interview result?

in which month IAS interview exam is conducted?and when is result of IAS interview declared?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?
  2. Date of announcement of Muthoot finance interview results?
  3. How many marks to score in IAS Interview to become IAS Officer?
  4. Which is the best graduation course to do before the preparations for IAS? -- [New]
  5. Latest model Question Papers of TCS Exam with changed pattern?
  6. SBI Clerical Interview result declaration?
  7. Date of announcement of results of interview of Muthoot Finance?
  8. How to crack KAS exam? What is the syllabus? Which are the best books for those subjects?
  9. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  10. After 12th can I join IPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of announcement of results of RBI Interview?
  12. Detailed information about courses and expenses needed to prepare for IAS and IFS exam? Which one is better either IAS or IFS? How IAS is differ from IFS in respect to Prelims, Mains and Interview?
  13. How can I prepare for IAS interview without any coaching
  14. Previous years question papers for RBI Grade B officer?
  15. What are the recruitment exams available to appear in UPSC for B.Com graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  16. Is graduation in private category eligible for government job?
  17. How to prepare for IAS Interview?
  18. How can I get good marks in IAS exam? How many candidates are allowed for IAS exam?
24th July 2011, 11:33 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which month will the Interview for IAS be conducted? Date of IAS Interview result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatisingh171 View Post
in which month IAS interview exam is conducted?and when is result of IAS interview declared?
I think you are aware of New pattern of the examination. as in the new pattern this is the first year they are implementing a new procedure by replacing the traditional prelims exam with CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test).

There is no official news about the Interview calls at present but soon we will be updated by UPSC sides anyways I think there will be no much change because as the pattern has no much changes in Mains and Interview area The Change in months will also may not be there

As per previous pattern The Short listed candidates will be sent Interview calls in the month of April-May

I hope this time too they will follow the same months without any further changes.

If I get updated then I will definitely post it here by adding new details so visit this post regularly

As an Aspirant of Civil Services I will be happy to help you

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
25th July 2011, 01:13 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Which month will the Interview for IAS be conducted? Date of IAS Interview result?

Dear , at now no official news about the Interview calls is to my known.
As per previous pattern candidate sent their Interview calls in the month of April-May, and in my opinion this date will not be change.

For information you may visit the official website:
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks!
25th July 2011, 03:11 PM
ankit049
Member+

Default Re: Which month will the Interview for IAS be conducted? Date of IAS Interview result?

Which month will the Interview for IAS be conducted? Date of IAS Interview result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatisingh171
I think you are aware of New pattern of the examination. as in the new pattern this is the first year they are implementing a new procedure by replacing the traditional prelims exam with CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test).

There is no official news about the Interview calls at present but soon we will be updated by UPSC sides anyways I think there will be no much change because as the pattern has no much changes in Mains and Interview area The Change in months will also may not be there

As per previous pattern The Short listed candidates will be sent Interview calls in the month of April-May

I hope this time too they will follow the same months without any further changes.

If I get updated then I will definitely post it here by adding new details so visit this post regularly

As an Aspirant of Civil Services I will be happy to help you

All the best

Regards
ankit
23rd May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

where ll t interview takes place..?? in Delhi..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?