14th September 2011, 09:22 PM
kum@r

Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?

hi.m kumar nd m in Bsc complet of my graduation in microbiology. I want 2 to do integrated M.Sc nd phd course in any field of microbiology. Plz tell me abt those universities which offer such courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  2. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  4. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  5. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  7. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  8. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  10. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  11. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  12. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  13. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  15. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  16. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  17. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  18. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
8th October 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?

i am priyankar, i am in 11th standard and i want to build my career in biologycal sciences. Where i can take hons. at a minimum range of fees?
2nd December 2011, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kum@r View Post
hi.m kumar nd m in Bsc complet of my graduation in microbiology. I want 2 to do integrated M.Sc nd phd course in any field of microbiology. Plz tell me abt those universities which offer such courses.

The List of TOP integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
19th February 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am gunavathi.
I am studying bsc microbiology.after finished bsc i can do hospital managment.i can do??wt r colleges and university available in india or chennai
20th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i m shifa..
,how can i do ph.d. in botany or biology ?i have completed my m.sc.in botany in 2011 with 70% aggeregate marks from DAvv university.indore,M.P.,now living in bangalore now.
17th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi ds s sarah
am dng my bsc with microbiology
i want to knw d universities offrng integrated msc in hyd
4th March 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi dis is arafath
i completed my bsc with MLT,
I want to do integrated phd in micro biology,
i want to know the universities offering in hyd
my sujects in bsc are microbiology,biochemistry,pathology.
13th March 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

hi .. i completed msc microbiology.i m working. how i can do distance phd in microbiology? is there any university to do distance education in phd microbiology?
13th June 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job i can get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class?
9th June 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Name of all integrated PG course with their details & institutions details with their entrance exams date &all details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?