8th May 2010, 02:27 PM
santhoshmedishetty

List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?

i have completed my msc medical microbiology. iam planning to do phd. i need the top universities list which are offering med.microbiology and the way of getting admission into them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  4. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  5. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  7. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  8. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  12. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  13. Universities offering M.Sc(Medical Microbiology) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  15. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  16. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  17. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  18. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
17th August 2011, 02:17 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?

Inspite of Indian Universities it is advisable to you to go for USA universities that are offering M.ed microbiology.These are as under-

1. Harvard University
Boston, MA

2. Stanford University
Stanford, CA

3. University of Wisconsin--Madison
Madison, WI

4. Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD

5. University of California--San Francisco
San Francisco, CA

6. Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO

7. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA

8. University of California--Berkeley
Berkeley, CA

9. Yale University
New Haven, CT

As every university has its own criteria for admission so it is advisable for you to check the website of that university in which you are interested to take the admission.
29th September 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?

i want to know about distance learning programme in m.ed
18th October 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges in karnataka for direct M.PHIL Admission
19th February 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know i can get work after i finish microbiology in the school
22nd March 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Indian university giving distance education in Microbiology Phd
16th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

jobs in microbiology related to teaching
27th August 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

how can we go in research field after b.sc in medical microbiology?????
9th February 2013, 10:54 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology

1.Yale University
2.University of California--Berkeley
3.Washington University in St. Louis
4.University of California--San Francisco
5.Johns Hopkins University
6.University of Wisconsin--Madison
7.Stanford University
8.Harvard University

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th February 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission ln Msc medical microbiology in West Bengal. Pl tell me the admission procedure and time of admission. I am going to complete Bsc microbiology by next month secure 75% marks. Pl advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?