6th May 2011, 08:37 PM
G.surya

How to prepare for NIPER while doing B.Pharm 3rd year?

sir i am dong b pham 3rd year now i intrest to do m pharm in niper pleace tell me how will prepare niper

9th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NIPER while doing B.Pharm 3rd year?

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research(NIPER) Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) is for admission to M.S in Pharmacy, M.Pharm. M.Tech in Pharmacy and MBA in Pharmacy.

Exam Pattern:

Total No. of Question: 200

Questions:all objective type of basic courses of B.Pharm including 10 to 15 questions related to GK, General English such as synonyms and antonyms, expansion of acronyms etc

Duration: 2 hrs.

Negative marking : 0.25 for each wrong answer.

Recoomended Books:

Comprehensive Review of Pharmacy by Leon Shargel

for more visit:http://www.niper.ac.in
29th June 2011, 09:10 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.surya View Post
sir i am dong b pham 3rd year now i intrest to do m pharm in niper pleace tell me how will prepare niper
Its a good plan to prepare for NIPER exam from third year , first you have to get through all the basics perfectly and i will advice you to go for a best coaching center(eg: Hyderabad academy-Hyderabad), because they will give you more easy tips and you can understand the subject easily. Please read the books like INAMDAR, MOHAMMED ALI they will give you detailed explanation of all old papers of GPAT exam.
30th September 2011, 07:12 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NIPER while doing B.Pharm 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.surya View Post
hi dear,
friend you can prepare for NIPER as you say that you are in B.pharma 3rd year. it is best chance for you. you try for GPAT. for GPAT prearation you can start coaching in GPAT institute. and u have to sound knowledge about the basic in pharmacy field.

all the best for your future.
14th May 2012, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bpharm how should i prepare for niper exam
13th November 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I write my NIPER JEE exam while studying in 3rd year b pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?