9th April 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?

Hi
I am M. Goswami and now I am doing
B.Pharmacy in 3rd year now.
I would like to know that I can give
NIPER PhD entrance exam or not?
Please reply I am waiting.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  2. Eligiblity for niper and and is there is GATE exam for pharmacy?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  5. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?
  10. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  11. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  12. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  18. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
13th April 2015, 09:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am M. Goswami and now I am doing
B.Pharmacy in 3rd year now.
I would like to know that I can give
NIPER PhD entrance exam or not?
Please reply I am waiting.
Thanks
No, you are not eligible for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam because you are doing B.Pharmacy.

Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in NIPER.

Eligible departments for Ph.D in NIPER for Pharmacy course:-

M.S (Pharm) [Pharmacoinformatics /Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Products]

M.Tech (Pharm) [Bulk Drugs]

M.Sc/ M.Tech (Bioinformatics)

M.Sc [Organic/Physical/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Biophysics/Biotechnology/ Microbiology]
14th April 2015, 02:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to appear in the NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy third year candidate. This is because the eligibility criteria to appear in the PhD entrance exam of NIPER is - you must be MS/M.Tech/M.Sc. in Pharmacy or related fields, i.e., you need to pursue post graduation and then you will be eligible to appear in the NIPER PhD entrance exam.
The detailed notification has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014_PhD_InfoBrochure.pdf(7.24 MB, 30 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?