24th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can we write CLAT after graduation? Registration fees and coaching centres in CLAT?

Hi. Iam studying B.com Taxation 2nd year. I want to know that whether can i write Clat after graduation and is there any age limit after graduation? So that i can prepare for Clat from now on wards.What is the registration fees? Please give me Clat details after graduation,coaching centres for Clat at hyderabad?

18th July 2014, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we write CLAT after graduation? Registration fees and coaching centres in CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. Iam studying B.com Taxation 2nd year. I want to know that whether can i write Clat after graduation and is there any age limit after graduation? So that i can prepare for Clat from now on wards.What is the registration fees? Please give me Clat details after graduation,coaching centres for Clat at hyderabad?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for CLAT entrance examination after completing graduation course, but your age should be not more than 20 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLAT:-

-The applicant must be an Indian Citizen
-The applicant should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks(45% for SC/ST candidate).
-The applicant age must be within 20 years.

CLAT Exam Pattern:-

-Elementary Mathematics: 20 questions
-General English: 40 questions
-General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 50 questions
-Legal Aptitude: 45 questions
-Logical Reasoning: 45 questions

The Applicant can get the application form from the State bank of India, designated branches of Indian Bank or the applicant can also get the application form from the 11 selected National Law Schools in India. The applicant can also download the application form from the official website of www.clat.ac.in

-General - Rs 3,000/-
-SC/ST - Rs 2,500/-

CLAT coaching calsses:-

-Success Mantra - Delhi
-Tara Institute - Delhi
-Career Shapers Education Forum Pvt. Ltd. - Delhi
-Endeavor Career Pvt. Ltd. - Bhopal
-Jaro Education Coaching
-Crack CLAT Tutorials - Jodhpur
-Prgya Education Pvt. Ltd. - Delhi
15th April 2015, 11:29 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can we write CLAT after graduation? Registration fees and coaching centres in CLAT?

See, LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT of you are older than 23 years of age.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?