8th May 2011, 04:55 PM
Saptadweepa Shandilya

Where to get admission form and syllabus for M.Com written test of Delhi University?

sir/ madam
can u please let me know from where can I get the admission form and also the syllabus for the M.com entrance test of Delhi University ?? i am unable to find it in the official website of the university.

11th October 2011, 09:49 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Where to get admission form and syllabus for M.Com written test of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saptadweepa Shandilya View Post
sir/ madam
can u please let me know from where can I get the admission form and also the syllabus for the M.com entrance test of Delhi University ?? i am unable to find it in the official website of the university.
Dear friend when you apply the form for that courses then they give to you prospectus about that subject in which all information is given about that subject ................

If you don't find in the official website you can go college and take all information about that courses..........

This is totally depend on you how much course you want to apply and only one form you can apply for all courses...........

That's why don't take tension and go college and get every information about that course................
11th February 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get admission form and syllabus for M.Com written test of Delhi University?

What is d syllabus of mcom entrance 2012 n when d entrance will b held?
28th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to get admission form and syllabus for M.Com written test of Delhi University?

M.Com in DU

Delhi university conduct entrance examination for M.COM.

For applying in M.COM in Dehli university eligibility

1.B.com from recognized university.
2.you must have 55% marks in the b.com.

Entrance Examination Topics

1.B.com syllabus
2.General awareness

After clearing the examination you can take admission in m.com in Dehli University.

you can collect the forms FROM the OFFICE of Delhi university when the notification of sale of form announce which is generally in the month of APRIL.

Exam is held in month of june.

DURATION
It would be around 2 hours long paper.

University of Delhi
www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?