1st August 2014, 12:46 PM
gurjeetkaur02

Scheme of examination and syllabus for written test of senior technical assistant in Delhi University

Scheme of examination and syallbus for the written test of senior technical assistant in Delhi university

3rd November 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scheme of examination and syllabus for written test of senior technical assistant in Delhi University

I need sample question papers for the post of senior technical assistant computers in delhi university.
15th April 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scheme of examination and syllabus for written test of senior technical assistant in Delhi University

Please share a sample paper for senior technical assistant job at DU. My email ID is [email protected].

Thanks!
12th April 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Please share a sample paper for senior technical assistant job at DU. My email ID is [email protected].

Thanks!
29th April 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Please share a sample paper for senior technical assistant(Computer) job of DU. My email ID is [email protected].

Thanks!
17th March 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Please share a sample paper for senior technical assistant(Computer) job of DU. My email ID is [email protected].
19th March 2018, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Please share a sample paper for senior technical assistant(Computer) job of DU. My email ID is [email protected]
19th March 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Please share a sample paper for senior technical assistant(Computer) job of DU. My email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?