10th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?

Dear sir, I have scored 85% marks in Graduation and now I am willing to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in Delhi University. Please tell me whether I am eligible to get admission in this course with 85% marks. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  2. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  3. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  4. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  5. Percentage required to get a job in India Bank? I have done MSc in Zoology
  6. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  7. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  11. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  12. Minimum percentage required for Physics and Zoology?
  13. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  14. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  15. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  16. What is the minimum attendance percentage required for MSc Physics?
  17. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  18. Universities to pursue MSc in Zoology through correspondence?
10th June 2016, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have scored 85% marks in Graduation and now I am willing to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in Delhi University. Please tell me whether I am eligible to get admission in this course with 85% marks. Please let me know immediately.
You have completed graduation degree in Zoology with 85% marks, So you are eligible for M.Sc course in Zoology in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th June 2016, 04:59 PM
ant man

Yes you can get admission in M.Sc zoology after completing gradaution with 85% marks
1. The minimum marks required to get admission in M.Sc zoology is 50% marks in gradution if you are from B.Sc (hons)zoology or B.Sc (hons) biological science.
2. The minimum marks required is 60% marks in graduation if you are from B.Sc(hons) or B.Sc(pass) or B.Sc life science.

To know more details click >>Final Bulletin-2014-15.pdf
12th June 2016, 01:31 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

First of all I congratulated you for securing very nice percentage in graduation degree. You are willing to pursue M.Sc degree for Delhi University. Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting admission.

>>Basically there are two modes of admission in M.Sc course in Delhi University. Fifty percent of total intake seats are filled through direct admission of students of Delhi University only. The remaining fifty percent seats are filled through the entrance test and interview. So you are eligible only for entrance test mode if you have done graduation from other university.

>>No of seats for entrance mode: 46 seats

>>No of seats for direct mode: 46 seats

>>But I am sorry to say that the filling of online application is over for this year. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility, syllabus, duration of exam then you can go through the detailed notification of P.G admission of Delhi University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU PG_Admission 2016.pdf(2.03 MB, 174 views)
12th January 2018, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any such thing that we have to take botany and chemistry as our subsidiary subjects in graduation if we want to pursue Msc in zoology in du
6th September 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for m.s. in mathematics?
4th October 2020, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I have 70 percent in bsc zoology is there any chance to get admission in govt university?
27th September 2021, 08:40 PM
Minal F

Minimum percentage required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology or any post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?