8th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

AMIETE is not approved by AICTE? What all problems I can face if did unapproved course?

sir, i am doing Computer Sci Eng in AMIETE,
amiete is not approved by AICTE, so it will affect for getting gob,
and some states(ex:GUJARAT) had not approved this course so what kind of problem We face in such States for gob ?

11th June 2014, 10:19 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: AMIETE is not approved by AICTE? What all problems I can face if did unapproved course?

AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) is a Government Organization which gives the approval of running any technical education colleges/University in India so that they can provide professional degrees to the students who enrolled themselves.

So, if a particular college is not approved via AICTE then it means that the college is not applicable to give the professional degree to students as per Indian law.

All the Government jobs and Government related jobs will ask for professional degree from AICTE approved colleges and if the candidate fails to provide he/she will not be eligible to apply for the job. Usually private sector companies will not check this as much since they need only a candidate with a professional degree and skills but still this is not sure again because some of the private sector companies do ask for AICTE approval.

Now there is more bigger problem than getting a job is that AICTE can close your college at any point of time if it's not approved by them. I am not sure if you were aware of this before you joined the college but now the better thing is to call your parents and meet the Higher authorities in your college and talk with them about this issue and ask them if they have submitted the approval to AICTE. If they are reluctant to give a proper reply, then my advice will be drop the college and join in the college which is AICTE approved.

Yea it will be quite difficult if you have already crossed your first year, so you can think on this only if you are still in your 1 st year of the course. If not you can complete the course and make sure that you develop your skills well and apply for the jobs in private sector companies.

For more information on AICTE visit - http://www.aicte-india.org/misunappr...stitutions.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?